Maxim calcium / maintenance-free automotive batteries carry a 2-year warranty | Solar batteries or batteries for inverters carry a 1-year warranty.
This warranty will only apply with the following conditions:
• The battery must be returned to Battery Pro free of charge within the Warranty Term and the purchaser must exhibit satisfactory proof of purchase of the battery at a Battery Pro Branch.
• The warranty does not cover batteries that was neglected, abused, improperlyused, miss-application, over/under charging.
• Warranty invalid if date markings are defaced.
• Warranty invalid if battery does not comply with the vehicle manufacturer’s official specified ampere hour capacity.
• Battery Pro accepts no responsibility for any consequential damage caused directly or indirectly to the vehicle or components within the vehicle through the failure or defect of the battery.
• No battery warranty for over the counter sales, unless the alternator and vehicle information is verified within 7 days of battery purchased and noted by Battery Pro personnel on the original invoice.
• Warranty invalid if automotive battery is used other than for automotive applications. Solar batteries must be used for solar installations.
• The warranty on the replaced/repaired battery shall extend from the original purchased date and not the replaced/repaired date.